Designer Collection by
Ray-Ban, the most recognizable name in eyewear. This iconic collection includes classic shapes with genuine and authentic style. Rock star famous and legendary cool. Make it your own.
Computer Lenses, sometimes referred to as Office or Occupational Lenses, make it easy for your eyes to move back and forth between near vision tasks like computer work and reading printed material.
Computer lenses are a specialty type of progressive lens designed for today's world. Like any progressive lenses, they eliminate the need for multiple pairs of glasses. But more important, they give your eyes the focal length they need as they need it, greatly reducing eye strain.
1. Select your normal reading magnification power and the lens will do the rest. The upper portion of these lenses allow for intermediate range viewing, perfect for computer, not to mention tasks like, cooking, sewing, following sheet music, drafting or reading blueprints, and many more uses.
2. As you lower your focus to the bottom portion of the lens, the lens acts like any reading lens, making it easy to read cellphone screens, pill bottles, newspapers, or the latest best sellers. The included high quality Anti-Reflective Coating reduces eye strain even more, allowing you to enjoy your work and hobbies.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
- Optical grade plastic
- Lightweight optical quality plastic
- Distortion free
- Thin profile
- Scratch resistant coating
Sizing and Details
|Frame Width||142mm - 5 5/8 in|
|Nose Bridge||22mm - 7/8 in|
|Temple Arm||154mm - 6 1/16 in|
|Horizontal Lens||50mm - 2 in|
|Vertical Lens||39mm - 1 1/2 in|
2 Product Reviews
Lenes good, frames not as good
The "computer" lenses work as advertised. I only wish they would have 0.25 increments available rather than just 0.50 increments.
The Frames, however, are not as good. They are supposed to have "microspring" hinges, but I did not feel any flexibility in the hinge at all. The angle of the front of the frame is quite steep (bottom of the lens frame is closer to your face than the top). This angle is much more pronounced than on other Ray Ban Wayfarer models I have. I ended up returning these because of the uncomfortable frame.
Easton Lionel Location: WI October 03, 2013
Exactly what I needed, exactly what I wanted
Ray Ban frames plus some excellent computer lenses. Does it get any better than that?! (No...no it doesn't.) I just know that when I want a new pair of reading glasses, I'll be back to get more of these. Thanks!
lalligood Location: Orlando, FL March 29, 2013