Designer Collection by
Named after the only worldwide blue marlin fishing tournament, Maui Jim's newest style, World Cup, is the one to beat.
- Perfect for: Classic perfection for days on the water!
- Design: High-grade injected nylon, lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort
- Shape: Modified, rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Material: High-grade injected nylon, lightweight and tough with superior fit and comfort
- Finishing Treatment: High-gloss finish
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: Saddle style, fixed bridge with built-in nose pads made from an embedded rubber compound
- Those searching for a classic sunglass with the excellent versatility of a large wrap frame.
Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
Neutral Grey Lenses: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
HCL® Bronze Lenses: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
Maui HT™ Lenses: High-Transmission for times when most lenses would be too dark — sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning, late afternoon and foggy days. Heightens contrast and depth of field so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
PolarizedPlus®2: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
Sizing and Details
|Frame Width||146mm - 5 3/4 in|
|Nose Bridge||19mm - 3/4 in|
|Temple Arm||115mm - 4 1/2 in|
|Horizontal Lens||64mm - 2 1/2 in|
|Vertical Lens||40mm - 1 9/16 in|
1 Product Reviews
sizing is not right
I love Maui Jim sunglasses, but not sure where they come up with the fact that these glasses fit a narrow face. They're huge.
Sandra Hobbs Location: Willows, CA July 18, 2016