Designer Collection by
Lightweight comfort. Modern curves. And all the technology you need to get you safely through the glare and UV. Your stylish beacon in the sunlight.
- Inspired By: Hawaii's first and still working lighthouse, located in Lahaina Harbor. Built of wood by Kamehameha III in 1840, it was reconstructed in concrete in 1916.
- Perfect for: Mornings on the shore or fast-moving sports that call for lightweight protection ? lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: Slender, ultra-lightweight nylon with rimless lenses for the ultimate in unobstructed, color-infused views and excellent glare protection
- Shape: Modified rectangle that hugs the head and compliments a range of facial features
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
- HCL® Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
- Maui HT™: High-Transmission for times when most lenses would be too dark ? sharper contrast and more vibrant color for early morning, late afternoon and foggy days. Heightens contrast and depth of field so that low light is perceived with new vibrancy.
- PolarizedPlus®2: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
- Polycarbonate: When durability and protection against shattering are the priority, choose a lens that stands up to your most intense activities. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for crisp optics. With patented lens treatments that infuse your view with vivid color. Your lightest choice for long days in the sun.
- CLEARSHELL® Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but Maui Evolution and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct Clearshell. Applied to front and back of the lens.
- Material: High-grade nylon, which proves to be lightweight, extremely durable and fully adjustable for a custom fit
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth and high-gloss as a result of being tumbled in teakwood and bamboo
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive, stainless steel pin hinge offers lightweight strength
- Bridge: Fixed saddle-style design with embedded, non-slip rubber nose pads for long-wearing comfort
- Designed to look and fit best on: a range of facial types Customizable fit: adjustability of temples and nose pads can accommodate a range of fit and comfort
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
Grey Lenses: “Unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum, Maui Jim PolarizedPlus 2 Neutral Grey delivers a richness and color previously unavailable in a neutral grey lens. Suitable for particularly bright, direct sunlight, this lens offers the highest available light reduction.”
Bronze Lens: “HCL Bronze is an ideal all season, all weather color. The subtle bronze hue delivers excellent contrast in all light conditions.”
Rose Lens: “Maui Rose delivers the highest contrast level, unmatched in low to medium light conditions. A great choice for anyone who wants a subtle rose hue for everyday use.”
Sizing and Details
|Nose Bridge||13mm - 1/2 in|
|Temple Arm||127mm - 5 in|
|Horizontal Lens||65mm - 2 9/16 in|
2 Product Reviews
Great lightweight shades
Really lightweight. Only down I'd share is that after 9 months, I noticed the lenses were cracking where the bridge attached. I baby them so it was surprising. Still love them and since they were within the warranty, easy and very low cost fix thru Mau Jim. I like these more than my titaniums.
Laurie Location: Las Vegas September 20, 2012
Great Glasses, really light
Keith Barfoot Location: Saddle Brook,NJ March 19, 2012