Designer Collection by
A retrospective look at one of Maui Jim's original styles, Kawika is a true testament to Maui Jim's legacy and heritage.
- Perfect for: consumers looking for a modern twist to the retro trend.
- Design: A contemporary twist on a clean, classic look, featuring stylish browline style frame first made popular in the 50's and 60's.
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Material: Metal/Nylon Combination
- Finishing Treatment: Antique metal treatment, with contrasting temple tips
- Hinge: Traditional hinge
- Bridge: Adjustable bridge with non-slip silicone nose pads
Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
Neutral Grey: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
HCL™ Bronze: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
MauiPure™: The perfect lens for your everyday active lifestyle, MauiPure™ is the lightest weight choice for long days in the sun. Scratch- and impact-resistant. Injection molded for the crispest optics next to glass.
PolarizedPlus2™: In every pair of Maui Jims you'll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
CLEARSHELL™ Scratch Coating: A proprietary, silicone-based hard coat that protects your lenses. Glass is naturally scratch-resistant but MauiPure™, Maui Evolution™ and polycarbonate lenses perform better longer with the added durability of our optically correct CLEARSHELL™. Applied to front and back of the lens.
Sizing and Details
|Frame Width||140mm - 5 1/2 in|
|Nose Bridge||18mm - 3/4 in|
|Temple Arm||140mm - 5 1/2 in|
|Horizontal Lens||54mm - 2 1/8 in|
|Vertical Lens||40mm - 1 9/16 in|
2 Product Reviews
This is my second pair of MJ Readers. Love the lenses and having readers in the sun. Best of both worlds. These fit perfectly too.
Michael Lents Location: Carmel, IN July 05, 2016
I'm really impressed with these readers. Fit is excellent for my average size faces. Construction is refined yet robust.
Karen Perreault Location: Epping, NH June 15, 2015