Designer Collection by
From handbags to raincoats, Kate Spade embodies flirty, colorful sophistication. Kate Spade reading glasses showcase the same fun styles and are offered in optical grade plastic or nickel-free metal, with scratch-resistant, distortion-free lenses.
Computer Lenses, sometimes referred to as Office or Occupational Lenses, make it easy for your eyes to move back and forth between near vision tasks like computer work and reading printed material.
Computer lenses are a specialty type of progressive lens designed for today's world. Like any progressive lenses, they eliminate the need for multiple pairs of glasses. But more important, they give your eyes the focal length they need as they need it, greatly reducing eye strain.
1. Select your normal reading magnification power and the lens will do the rest. The upper portion of these lenses allow for intermediate range viewing, perfect for computer, not to mention tasks like, cooking, sewing, following sheet music, drafting or reading blueprints, and many more uses.
2. As you lower your focus to the bottom portion of the lens, the lens acts like any reading lens, making it easy to read cellphone screens, pill bottles, newspapers, or the latest best sellers. The included high quality Anti-Reflective Coating reduces eye strain even more, allowing you to enjoy your work and hobbies.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- Optical grade plastic
- Spring hinges
- Lightweight optical quality plastic
- Distortion free
- Thin profile
- Scratch resistant coating
Sizing and Details
|Frame Width||130mm - 5 1/8 in|
|Nose Bridge||17mm - 5/8 in|
|Temple Arm||135mm - 5 1/4 in|
|Horizontal Lens||52mm - 2 in|
|Vertical Lens||36mm - 1 7/16 in|