Designer Collection by
Emilio Pucci, the Italian fashion designer caused a sensation during the 60's and 70's with his now famous geometric prints in a kaleidoscope of colors. Stanley Marcus of Neiman Marcus encouraged him to use the designs in blouses and then a popular line of printed silk dresses. Marilyn Monroe was buried in one of his dresses, and his designs were worn by Sophia Loren and Jackie Kennedy.
This truly unique eyewear collection revives Pucci's trademark style to every element of the eyewear. Bellissime.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
- Optical grade plastic
- Spring hinges
- Lightweight optical quality plastic
- Distortion free
- Thin profile
- Scratch resistant coating
- UV protection
Sizing and Details
|Frame Width||133mm - 5 1/4 in|
|Nose Bridge||16mm - 5/8 in|
|Temple Arm||130mm - 5 1/8 in|
|Horizontal Lens||53mm - 2 1/8 in|
|Vertical Lens||29mm - 1 1/8 in|