Designer Collection by
Sometimes, less can very definitely be more. This simple, sleek, urban design with micro-spring hinges and classic color choices won't steal the show from your head-to-toe look.
Computer Lenses, sometimes referred to as Office or Occupational Lenses, make it easy for your eyes to move back and forth between near vision tasks like computer work and reading printed material.
Computer lenses are a specialty type of progressive lens designed for today's world. Like any progressive lenses, they eliminate the need for multiple pairs of glasses. But more important, they give your eyes the focal length they need as they need it, greatly reducing eye strain.
1. Select your normal reading magnification power and the lens will do the rest. The upper portion of these lenses allow for intermediate range viewing, perfect for computer, not to mention tasks like, cooking, sewing, following sheet music, drafting or reading blueprints, and many more uses.
2. As you lower your focus to the bottom portion of the lens, the lens acts like any reading lens, making it easy to read cellphone screens, pill bottles, newspapers, or the latest best sellers. The included high quality Anti-Reflective Coating reduces eye strain even more, allowing you to enjoy your work and hobbies.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth included with each order.
- Optical grade plastic
- Micro-spring hinges
- Lightweight superthin plastic
- Distortion free
- Thin profile
- Scratch resistant coating
Sizing and Details
|Frame Width||135mm or 5 1/4 in|
|Nose Bridge||14mm or 1/2 in|
|Temple Arm||145mm or 5 3/4 in|
|Horizontal Lens||51mm or 2 in|
|Vertical Lens||26mm or 1 in|
4 Product Reviews
Not crazy about these
I've had good luck with the reading sunglasses so I thought I'd try the computer galsses. Perhaps the size of the lens is to short - but I just don't see much difference from wearing my regula readers. Also, the frames don't feel like they are much better quality than my 3 for $20 readers.
Anonymous Location: Anonymous April 29, 2014
these are perfect
great glasses. right size. not too heavy for progressives.
Anonymous Location: Anonymous December 12, 2013
Where have you been all my life?!
Between the no-line progressive lenses and the lightweight frames, I frequently forget I've got them on! I love these reading glasses!!
John Manzer Location: Madison WI January 14, 2013
PERFECT FOR COMPUTER USE
GLASSES AS ADVERTISED. ARE PERFECT FOR COMPUTER AND CLOSE WORK AND MID DISTANCE. HIGHLY RECOMMEND
ED Location: SOUTH CAROLINA January 13, 2013