IrisVision Enables Those With Low Vision to See Clearly, Live Fully.
For those who can no longer get the help they need from even the strongest reading glasses power or prescription, IrisVision can be a life changer. It can help people stay connected to the ones they love and the world around them and help them establish a greater sense of independence.
reconnects people with the lives they enjoy
IrisVision can be a life-changer for those who no longer benefit from even the strongest prescriptions
People afflicted with:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Stargardt Disease
- Ocular Albinism
- Cone-Rod Dystrophy
- Usher Syndrome
- Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP)
- Pseudoxanthoma Elasticum (PXE)
- Leber Congenital Amaurosis
- Leber Hereditary Optic Neuropathy
- Best Macular Dystrophy
- Macular Hole
- Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Atrophy
IrisVision has multiple modes, including:
- Reading Line Mode
- RP Mode: (great for glaucoma and retinitis pigmentosa patients)
- Scene Mode
- Bubble View Mode
- Colored Reading Mode
- Bioptic Mode
Thoughtful features give users access to all aspects of life:
- Read with Ease
- Read a magazine, a menu, a recipe or your local newspaper effortlessly.
- Have Text Read to You
- You can have IrisReader’s advanced OCR (optical character recognition) scan text and read it aloud for you. IrisVision will display this text on its screen in large, high-contrast font for easier reading.
- Watch TV And Movies
- IrisVision makes it easy to watch your favorite TV shows and discover new ones. It also puts the world of movies back at your fingertips, whether they’re on TV, cable or streaming—however you normally access them.
- Use Smart Voice Commands with Amazon Alexa
- Smart Voice Commands allows you to have a conversation with Alexa or tell it what you want it to do, such as “enlarge type”, “reduce brightness”, “zoom in”, “snap a photo”, etc., without having to memorize specific commands. You can even ask it: ”what’s the weather?”, “what time is it?”, anything you’d normally ask Alexa.
- Take Photos, Save Them in your Photo Gallery
- Take pictures and save them for later with IrisVision’s Photo Gallery. Enlarge the crystal clear images whenever you’d like to take a closer look at small details.
- Easy to Use, and Customize
- We’ve made the technology incredibly simple to access. And we have a support team that can help with useful customization options.
Free 1-on-1 Training
Each purchaser receives 3 coaching sessions by phone: one 30-60 minute session per week for 3 weeks.
Our professional coaches also have low vision, and use IrisVision daily. We make sure all questions are answered and the user is comfortable with all aspects of IrisVision. We encourage a family member or friend with good sight to attend.
No-risk, no-worry, 100% money-back guarantee
If IrisVision doesn’t work for your specific eye condition, or if you are not satisfied for any reason, return IrisVision within 30 days and we’ll issue a full refund with free return shipping.
Rediscover the Joys of Reading, TV, Hobbies, and the Faces of the Ones You Love.
Someone who worked for ReadingGlasses.com for years uses it and it has changed her life. We’ve been so touched with how much it has helped her, we want to spread the word. If you’re interested in IrisVision, or just think you’re interested and would like more information, you can contact IrisVision today.
Friends of ReadingGlasses.com
Save $200 on IrisVision
In return for us getting the word out , the people at IrisVision are extending a great offer to ReadingGlasses.com customers and friends—$200 off any IrisVision headset, Just use discount code ReadingGlasses.com when you get to the IrisVision payment page.