Designer Collection by
Inspired by Kahuna, a highly trained expert in an ancient and distinctly Hawaiian craft. Canoe-making. Fishing. Healing. And yes, even surfing. A Maui Jim bestseller for more than 15 years, and a true classic that will stand the test of time.
- Perfect for: Outdoor activities or a little beachside rejuvenation - lens treatments and frames are saltwater safe
- Design: A bold, modified aviator wrap that offers generous coverage for protection against wind, blowing sand and debris
- Shape: Refined rectangular frame complements a range of facial shapes
- Care: Maui Jim case and cleaning cloth included
- Material: Monel metal, an extremely strong, corrosion-resistant alloy; with adjustable, metal-core cellulose acetate temple tips for flexibility
- Finishing Treatment: Smooth metal, for a strong look and feel; contrasting temple tips feature a sophisticated tortoise shell pattern
- Hinge: Anti-corrosive spring that provides flexibility offering a secure, comfortable fit for various face shapes and sizes
- Bridge: A saddle-style, double-brow crossbar with non-slip, silicone nose pads for comfort
Please contact an eye care professional for prescription availability for this style. Rx availability varies by style.
- *Companion case included with each frame.
- *Micro-fiber cleaning cloth enclosed with each shipment.
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
Neutral Grey Lenses: Perfect for especially bright, direct sunlight. Offers rich color and contrast along with the highest available light production, unlike ordinary grey lenses that flatten light evenly across the spectrum.
HCL™ Bronze Lenses: For everyday variable conditions, from full sun to overcast. Provides excellent contrast. Great if you love a warm, subtle bronze tint.
PolarizedPlus2™: In every pair of Maui Jims youll find our patented, color-infused lens technology that wipes out 99.9% of glare, 100% of harmful UV and boosts color via specially designed lens treatments. So your view is clearer, with crisper contrast and amazing brilliance.
Sizing and Details
The Mercedes of sunglasses!
By far THE best pair of sunglasses I have ever owned, and I have owned a bunch of them. Excellent clarity, durable yet comfortable design, great coverage of the eye, and of course very nice design.
Sunkist Location: New Orleans October 17, 2013
Great glasses but not for me
maui Jim\\'s are perfect for working or playing in the sun.. extreme polarization reduces all glare and make life easy for your eyes.. but they didn\\'t suit my needs.. I am older and need bifocals to read and see my phone display .. teh MJ\\'s were so good at reducing glare it was very difficult to read my phone while wearing them .. I\\'ll just have to live with worse glasses .. the curse of getting old
David Location: Redondo beach August 26, 2013
I have been wearing Maui Jim Kahunas for several years and like the bifocals I purchased here. Would like them better if they were transition glasses better but these are acceptable. The frames I purchase from Sun Glasses Hut are darker even they are called gun metal. Not sure why yours are lighter almost silver.
Brent T. Bowling Location: Winston-Salem, NC June 29, 2013
Reading bifocal is a bit too low
The glasses are high quality all around and the fit is good - the reading bifocal is OK but it is too low for me to read a newspaper or book - OK for the occasional glance down at something but no good for reading. In my mind if I look down at 10 degrees I can read but if its 25 degrees it's too uncomfortable for reading
Richard Location: Pittsburgh, PA May 30, 2013
Worth the money.
These are very good quality glasses. I would like to see the bi-focal part a little larger or set higher in the lens. Nice heavy glasses that stay put on your face. They do not slide down or move side to side at all. You can feel them lock to your face. I ordered the gray lens will be getting the copper ones soon.
Woodie Location: Port Saint Lucie, Florida May 17, 2013
Dedicated to delivering the very best
shopping experience on the web. Seriously.
- 1003 Dragon Street
- Dallas, Texas 75207