Designer Collection by
Chic and clever meets technology.
Look like a celeb. You'll see these on popular TV shows like CSI-NY, where a very quirky pathologist wears CLICs weekly. Wild man William H. Macy sports a pair in the motorcycle flick "Wild Hogs."
NEVER LOSE YOUR READING GLASSES AGAIN
CliC Eyewear has a magnetic closure on the bridge and continuous temples that form a wrap-around neck band. Place the flexible neckband around your head and the magnetic closure in the bridge will "clic" into place. The temple length will adjust an inch or so. Relax, CliC readers won't slide down your nose or slip off if you happen to bend over a bit too far. When you want to take them off, simply separate the eye pieces and let them hang around your neck.
Clever, patented magnetic bridge closure using an "earth magnet" Yes, that's right. The most powerful magnets on earth are nestled in the bridge of these amazing readers. These magnets are a strong combination of neodymium, iron and boron. They are so strong that when the magnets pull towards one another and close, you will hear the "click."
You're probably thinking, "Are they really THAT strong?" Yep. They were tested in the Harley Davidson wind tunnels with winds up to 143.75mph. That's really, really fast. What happened? Nothing much. The Clic glasses stayed right in place. Clicked.
- CliC Reader - Original Fit - Average & Average to Narrower face width
- CliC Euro - Average & Average to slightly wider face width
- CliC Long - Average face width & longer temple length adjustment
- CliC XXL - A wider design that combines adjustment for temple length along with expandable headband for even wider fit.
- CliC Classic - Round full frame shape - Average face width
- CliC Sonoma - Semi Rimless shaped half reader fits average & Average to slightly fuller face width.
- CliC Ashbury - Wayfarer style & Average face width
- *Note: Not available for sale outside USA.
- Optical grade plastic
- Lightweight optical quality plastic
- Distortion free
- Thin profile
- Scratch resistant coating
Sizing and Details
3 Product Reviews
Not the Clic quality I'm used to
I have a number of Clic readers and am a big fan of them, but I'm not impressed with these bifocals. The close vision part (bottom) is of reasonable quality, but the supposedly clear upper portion has a good bit of distortion. I'm still trying to get used to them, but think that this will have been money wasted for me.
Rich Location: Atlanta, GA February 24, 2015
Although I titled Great Product, I'm not sure about the no-line bi-focals. It may be me but it seems the glass on top has some distortion to it and makes it difficult to focus. I think this is the 8th pair I've owned and I will continue to buy CliC glasses. Thank you for a great product.
Cullie Queen Location: Lavalette, W.V. March 23, 2014
They stay close to your body, so no bulkiness
Anonymous Location: Anonymous June 22, 2012
Dedicated to delivering the very best
shopping experience on the web. Seriously.